- Breast implants: Enhances a patient's breast size by way of implants
- Abdominoplasty: Addresses unwanted skin, resulting in a flatter and firmer abdomen. Both men and women can enjoy the benefits from this procedure.
- Mommy makeover-the combination of a abdominoplasty and breast surgery, addressing the effects that pregnancy and childbirth can cause on the body
- Liposuction-when unwanted fat is suctioned from a specified region, through a stainless steel tube called a cannula
- Gynecomastia surgery-reduces the size of unusually large breasts in males
- Facial Rejuvenation: Non surgical facial rejuvenation such as BOTOX and other Injectables can produce fantastic results for both men and women.
FACTORS TO CONSIDER WHEN LOOKING FOR A COSMETIC SURGEON:
It is extremely important that patients understand that there are pros and cons associated with all forms of elective surgery. Finding a board certified plastic surgeon can help ensure that you get optimal results. At my practice we give you the opportunity preview before and after pictures of my actual patients. You will never feel pressure from our staff to move ahead with a surgery.
Your plastic surgeon should be board certified. A board certified surgeon may be more qualified to perform plastic surgery than some cosmetic surgeons. Plastic surgeons who are certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery received specialized education, tend to be more experienced in techniques and procedures that most non-certified surgeons
Breast Augmentation Scottsdale
If you are considering breast surgery, you should know that there are options to consider. Breast implants come in several shapes and sizes and are filled with silicone or saline. We will help you choose the best type of implant, and surgical placement based on different factors including body type and amount of natural breast tissue.